Hello all, I’m brand new to this forum but I’m looking for some help from this community. I just recently purchased a 2009 KLX 250. There’s a couple electrical problems I’m trying to figure out and I’ll give as much information as possible. I put the key in right, it starts up fine. Hit the kill switch, turn the key on, nothing. Must be battery right? Okay so I buy the bike and bring it home and when I switch it on there’s no power to display or headlight. Sometimes when turning the key it’s very dim like low power. Figured battery was dead so I put the battery on a tender but it was fully charged in under 10 minutes. Put the battery in, turn the key and get a dim headlight and dim Speedo display. Turn the key off and on and it’s back to normal until I try to start it and the power cuts out and there’s a click from the starter relay. I’m looking at the Wiring diagram and how my bike is wired and I notice there’s two wires on the positive terminal. One thicker wire from positive to the starter relay and then another thinner wire on the positive terminal that has a 10amp fuse and goes straight into a random hole on the front of the frame that’s behind the front forks. Accidentally pulled that out lol but I can’t figure out if it’s actually supposed to go there. Doesn’t make much sense but I’ll attach the wiring diagram for you guys. I can go more into it but I’m just looking for some help from some more experienced guys before I bring it to the shop.