1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
now comes the fun part - let the modifications begin :D

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Lol nice bike. I didn't sleep much wehn I got my bike either. The reason, I bought and paid for the bike on Wednesday, but couldn't make the trip to pick up the bike until Saturday. I was a wreck for three days.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Keeping the ZX inside is a good way to keep it from getting stolen. One of the good reasons to have a ground condo or apartment.
Damn stairs! I want it in my living room too!

Some of these are way to funny.

2k6r520: Bike, babe and lap-top beside and on the bed???

Heh...heh...heh...

·
Registered
349 Posts
kitchen was the way to go for me.. until my landlord complained about 'fire hazards'.. pfft, as if I care that much about a house that's not mine.. lol :D

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Was raining out and I was cleaning the garage so I pushed it into the hallway of the house...yup big mistake, had a moment of "Forgot I was married" needless to say I had to wipe down the bike after I pushed it back in from OUTSIDE the garage...LOL

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
lol i love the pics of bikes inside the house....you guys are crazy :D

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Yep single here, yeah and that girl is gone, she was mad that i was out riding and didn't want to come home until 2, plus she was more mad i spent more time working the bike and car then her.

People say it is weird to have my bike there and it is a pain to get it in and out sometimes but man to wake up in the morning and seeing that sexy thing (no, not myself in the mirror:D) is a good way to start the day.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Originally posted by Shawman
Keeping the ZX inside is a good way to keep it from getting stolen. One of the good reasons to have a ground condo or apartment.
Damn stairs! I want it in my living room too!

Some of these are way to funny.

2k6r520: Bike, babe and lap-top beside and on the bed???

Heh...heh...heh...
If you only have a few steps to go up, do like I do it :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.