Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im riding today and pass this small bar on side of road and there where 3 harleys sitten on side with the riders drinken.
anyway as i go by one guy proceeds to spit on me as i ride by well his spit hit my tank at this point im ready to kill the guy .so any way i ride on and go about 3 blocks when my anger gets best of me.
i turned around rode back and went back ,so im riding up and the guys see me again start flippen me off so i rolled right next to one of the bikes and as im going by kick it as hard as i can. well the bike went over and knocked into the other 2 bikes . corse after i did that i floored it and took off got on hiway and was dust in the wind.I know the 2 bikes got slite damaged not sure about the 3rd .but i sware if i see that guy again with out his buddies ur mine bitch..now i dont usally go road rage but was already in a real bad mood when they did that,and my baby doesnt like to be spit on by some nasty but itchen fat ass.:(

how would they feel if i did that to them they would pull over and beat me . i mean im sure there wasnt that much damage but like to think there was .but anyway i think if anyone went up to someone and flipped them off and spit on them total stranger to they would be pissed. shit viruses pass through spit in some states its a felony

a person went to prsion for 5 years for attempeted murder the spitter had avdvanced aids
[xx(]

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ha! Good one Z, they asked for it. BTW - where was this at?

·
Registered
85 Posts
At a' boy! Those jackasses were asking for it.

I wouldn't go as far as to stereotype all harley riders tho. Some are nice guys. Stressing "some". I don't wave at em, but i don't flip em off either.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I always wave or nod at every single rider I see (no scooters though!)
I will flip them off though if I see they saw me wave and then they don't back.
Most harley guys will wave back though. Sometimes it stuns them for a few seconds and then they wave. I have a feeling that they are just as shocked when we wave to them first as we are when they do it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea it was really uncalled for to just spit on me as i go by i didnt do anything to them they started it, if they hadnt spit on me there bike would not have been knocked over it just that simple .
i know all HD guys arnt bad and i do wave to them ,but most of them give me da finger anyways so be it i can handle that but to just spit on me as im going by is way uncalled for.i know i damaged at least 2 of the bikes cause they went down . the only thing i saw was the guys stand up from there seats and bye then i was doing 90 down the road.fu_k them man they cant think ok im gonna spit on this guy and think nothen is gonna happen just cause theres 3 of them doesnt mean there safe. i know few guy that would of gone back and taken a shot gun to there bikes.so i think just kicken them over was good.

but like i said my new 03 636 doesnt like big nasty spit on it my baby was mad and so was i .u guys didnt have to clean that spit up it was nasty and uncalled for this happend in danville cali

:(

·
Registered
335 Posts
Maybe Im just lucky on this, but here all the bikers wave to each other. Its the universal low left handed wave.

Its kinda dumb to segregate. People on bikes are already the minority, why have a class division in a minority?

Squidly

BTW, Nice job with those A-holes though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah, all the bikers wave to each other around here too...kinda like we're going to give a low-five slap as we ride by.

Just wondering....is that a road you take often? If so they might be looking for you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
damnit i had the same thing happen to me in daytona 2 years ago. some drunk harley hocked one at me while i went by....right in the face shield...thank GOD i had it down. didn't have the balls (or room to get away) to go back and kick the bikes over....aaaargh....it still makes me mad. but i try to wave to every bike i see....just to be the bigger man, i guess. really, they deserve our pity, to be stuck on such horrible bikes and to think its actually COOL.

-Sully636

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Baron,

Sorry that happened man.

-Flash

·
Registered
207 Posts
I sure hope they did not get your plate numbers cuz that is a serious smackdown u put on them. I know if that happened to me I wouldn't sleep till I caught the person, but I do agree it was sort of ok due to the spitting. Sully636, I used to think like u until my dad got an 03 softail duece and WOW. I love my ninja to death but riding his harley is something special, you just don't know what I'm talking bout til u ride one of those bad boys. so please, don't knock it til you tried it ;)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
They asked for it!!![:M86]

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
watchin' 'em fall like dominos, as much as I hate the idea "you beat me up, so I beat you up" this time it might have been well deserved...

I will still wave to harleys (don't stereotype!) and...I even wave to scooters! (gets crazy looks) :)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
There is a vast difference between Harley riders and redneck dirt bags. A few of my friends ride HD's and they are all cool guys. Sometimes I go riding with them and other HD riders kinda give us that look like why are you guys ridden with a jip jap bike. In your case I think I would have done the same! The guys you encountered sound like redneck chicken fuckers!:D Just watch your back! Those guys are like rabid dogs, they travel in packs and you never know when you might run into them again.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
me and a friend of mine both got our bikes around the same time. He got a sportster 883, i got a zx6r. we rode a few times, but then he started being an asshole, saying how his bike was better and harleys are so much better then jap bikes, and he wouldn't ride anymore, so now i dont even talk to him. weird how a few simple letters could destroy a friendship huh?

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm right there with ya zbaron. I went to a custom cruiser show that was being held at the local Harley shop, and I went on my 636. The arrogant prick Harley owners that were there that day deserved an ass beating like nothing else. Lets see....... would I pay $10 - 15,000 more for something that is half as reliable, goes twice as slow, twice as expensive to maintain, drags its pegs and floorboards around every turn, and suddenly turns you into a asshole ..... no thanks. I admit that the v-rod is a nice bike, but I'm thinking about going to go buy a Vegas soon since I sold my RC51 a little while back, so I'm not like every other person on the road who thinks that Harley's are the epitome of cool, even though they are accountants and actuaries.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but if someone spits on me, that is just about the worst thing they can do. I'd rather someone kick me in the balls or give me a cheap shot to the head. I don't care who they are, if they spit on me, it would be sooooooo on. That is the most degrading thing a person can do to me, and in my humble opinion, those fat fag Hardley losers got off waaaayyyyy too easy. Good on you, bro. Now I'm not that close minded to think that all harley riders are that way, hell my best friend rides a harley, but those sombitches still have a healthy dose of karma coming their way.
This episode just proves once again how far down the evolutionary ladder some hardley riders are. And it's not like their POS chrome tanks could ever catch us anyway!!! But I'll still wave to all riders...because they ARE motorcyclists.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Here we most of us wave to each other regardless of the bike. I also have some friends that ride Harleys. One has an 03 Sportser----he just got an 88 Katana. The other two combined have half a brain. But everytime I see them they want togo for a ride on my bike. And when a Harley rider goes on about how our bikes are POS jap Bikes ----- remind them where all their show and no go chrome is made ===== Japan.

ALL HD riders are trying to overcompinsate for having small dicks

Paul

·
Registered
89 Posts
Originally posted by silver_6r

I love my ninja to death but riding his harley is something special, you just don't know what I'm talking bout til u ride one of those bad boys. so please, don't knock it til you tried it ;)
what exactly are we missing from riding an OVERPRICED UNDERENGINEERED
hunk of chrome? i personally dont like harleys due to the mentality of they're operators.

if the $30000 bike some how gets knocked over *cough*cough* "zbaron" *cough*cough* , that probally 5 to 6 grand in chrome alone. fucking harley dudes, think they're the shizle.

my girl, in Myrtle.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.