Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I told everyone I would post up my findings for the -1 in the rear sprocket swap.

I know everyone feels the -1 in the front +2 in rear or just +2 in the rear. Is what the 636 needs and will give it this amazing torque etc. I had the -1 +2 and I think the -1 is SO MUCH BETTER. Seriously I ride around town mostly and hit the hi way when I go home from school. I rode the bike for a 24 min or so ride tonight and it was amazing this bike rides like no other and the power it had with the -1 +2 is still there IT IS delivered SO MUCH SMOOTHER. The bike is much quieter, pulls through every gear and gets those Mph up in no time flat I will never go back to the -1 +2.
Also I cant speak highly enough of supersprox sprocket kits with the RK chains.

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
Penidng on your riding i can't blame you for the comments you make...It is defineately something to consider if your not dealing with way tighter confines or dont want to be shifting as much.

I have been back to stock gearing for awhile, but it was more for the fact i was hoping to keep the revs down on the highway and the loss of some extra rotational mass.
but i am pretty sure come back to stateside i will go back with the +2.

On a sidenote: how is the crabon vinyl holding up? want to coat a hugger in that.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Penidng on your riding i can't blame you for the comments you make...It is defineately something to consider if your not dealing with way tighter confines or dont want to be shifting as much.

I have been back to stock gearing for awhile, but it was more for the fact i was hoping to keep the revs down on the highway and the loss of some extra rotational mass.
but i am pretty sure come back to stateside i will go back with the +2.

On a sidenote: how is the crabon vinyl holding up? want to coat a hugger in that.
AS

Hey jd carbon vinyl is holding up great as it always does ..... A hugger would be easy as pie..... I recently did a front fender for a naked Suzuki an it's holding up good as well.... O and can u let me try out your lovely map?:)Pleeeease

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
yeah brother shoot me an email address and i will shoot that and the race manual on over for your pleasure.
well next year i will try out the vinyl wrap.....

on a side note do you wrap thigs for people? can you wrap some a pillar covers from a car, know someone who i would like to help out with this.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah brother shoot me an email address and i will shoot that and the race manual on over for your pleasure.
well next year i will try out the vinyl wrap.....

on a side note do you wrap thigs for people? can you wrap some a pillar covers from a car, know someone who i would like to help out with this.
Thanks Jd your the stuff, [email protected] please :). Yes you will not regret it......yes I do wrap things for people I can wrap pretty much anything well except a basket ball lol. If they have a picture or something I can let them know if I can do it.

thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts