Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was one of those perfect Calif days today...about 80 degrees and perfectly clear..people out in force at the beach..

Rode up the coast to Santa Barbara then cut across the mountains to Frazier Park..about 250 miles so far....

then down the mountain to a bar/restaurant I usually go to for lunch..

I have about 3500 miles on the bike and am really getting used to it, kind of like were partners now. the bike is completely stock and I love listening to the sounds she makes, the trans whining as you go through the gears, valve train winding up the moan as the revs climb and the intake starts sucking air in and the burble of the exhaust when you back off....so to the crazy part

I am in the bar really hitting up a conversation with two gorgeous blue eyed blonde sisters from minnesota and all I can think about is the above.......and I want to get back out on the road..( I know I'm fking nuts , but it was one of those superb california days) so i finally through down a ten spot and tell the sisters to have a drink on me but I really gotta leave....

I road down PCH to malibu then back to ventura..and loved every minute of it....then got home and couldn't put the bike away...I just stared at it for about 20 minutes...
then had to write this because I'm thinking what a perfect day it was and that this 10 is thge best bike I have ever owned...

So have I lost it...

·
Registered
734 Posts
that sounds awesome. I love shit like that.

Just ride and ride and ride. It doesn't matter where you turn around, it could be at a cafe, a bar, at a scenic lookout.

Just you, the bike and the open road.

I've been on a couple of solo rides like that, but all have been restricted by either weather, or work. I should be riding Brisbane to Canberra fairly soon, to go see my mum, and I reckon that will be heaps of fun.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Man you should have got back on the road with one of the blonds then that would have really made your day hot chick and the bike!![:p]

·
Registered
48 Posts
your passion for riding does not make you crazy. BUT WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU LEFT TO TWO BLONDES WITH A DRINK ON YOU!!! AND THEN YOU LEFT! that makes you crazy...[^]

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
[:TTIWWOP]
sorry had to use it, as i have not had a chance and thought it was appropriate
Seriously sounds like a kick ass day that we all should be part of..

I am hoping for the same kind of day MINUS the woman as the wife would then commence in destroying my bikes and everything else i love.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"its called Zen on a ZX 10"

636 you are poet and don't know it [:p]

Broken I may crazy but not nuts...I left my number and one called tonight....we are meeting up Saturday.

There is a god...and I am riding Sunday [^]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.