Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dynoed my bike, 06zx10r, PC, full hamaguchi ti setup, carbo-tek wheels, race cam, carbo-tek intake stacks, thin kawi gasket, cryo frozen block and heads and rods and pistons with carbo-tek cylinder coatings, plasma inc ignition adapter, fuel monitor, 16t, 41t sprocket set, dialed injectors, 5 degree valve job, cnc ported head with extrude honed coolent and oil and exhaust and intake ports.

210 HP, 92.1 FT/LBS AT THE WHEEL!!!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Im gonna dyno mine tomorrow morning at a show in town here. I got the PC3, and the Boz moira exhaust...im pretty stoked to see what it can churn out...im assuming nothing compared to yours, but close enough

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Ten hours ago you were looking for 200. That's some fast work, but I've always heard that the 83 10R's were the fastest.

If you're going to sign up for two accounts, at least make the emails different.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Originally posted by -gary
Ten hours ago you were looking for 200. That's some fast work, but I've always heard that the 83 10R's were the fastest.

If you're going to sign up for two accounts, at least make the emails different.
Actually looks like he might have wrecked with all that power. Look what he's trying to sell in another thread.

06 DENTED RADIATOR AND FAN ASSEMBLY: $100 OBO.
06 DENTED GAS TANK, GREEN NO LEAKS, JUST TANK: $100 OBO.
06 BLACK FRONT FENDER, ROAD KNICKS: $40 OBO.
05 BLACK UNDER SEAT PANNELS: $40 OBO.
06 REAR SEAT, SLIGHT TEAR: $30 OBO.
06 REAR BRAKE LIGHT, PERFECT: $50 OBO.
06 TITANIUM MID PIPE, PERFECT: $100 OBO.
06 LOWER LEFT FAIRING, NO DAMAGE: $30 OBO.
06 REAR MASTER CYLINDER AND BRAKE LEVER, PERFECT: $30 OBO.
DUNLOP QUALIFIER 190 50 17, 100 MILES, SMALL NAIL HOLE IN TREAD, REPAIRABLE. $60 OBO.
06 LEFT INNER FAIRING (GOES ON INSIDE NEAR CLIP ON, BLACK): $20 OBO.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Originally posted by miggles
i dynoed my bike, 06zx10r, PC, full hamaguchi ti setup, carbo-tek wheels, race cam, carbo-tek intake stacks, thin kawi gasket, cryo frozen block and heads and rods and pistons with carbo-tek cylinder coatings, plasma inc ignition adapter, fuel monitor, 16t, 41t sprocket set, dialed injectors, 5 degree valve job, cnc ported head with extrude honed coolent and oil and exhaust and intake ports.

210 HP, 92.1 FT/LBS AT THE WHEEL!!!!!!

[:****][:Squid]

·
Registered
916 Posts
[:KickAss][:BitchSlapped]you both of these for making this BS thread

·
Registered
121 Posts
trek, specialized, and hamaguchi, oh yea carbo tek makes all kinds of carbo things: carbo wheels, carbo drinks and carbo friendly bread. oh yea, that 5degree valve job is sweet on kawasaki 350's or 5.0L zx10's!!, and i TOTALLY recommend dialed injectors, they really dial in your ride, ohh dont forget the plasma ink ignition adapter???? wth??? ok. and yea i would need new pistons ill get them cause you know it, trust you.... cheers.....

·
Registered
916 Posts
thats the point, you ride bicycles and we ride bikes(motorcycles).....Have fun peddling[:M121]

·
Registered
121 Posts
jeez-us, cant you guys take a joke, my original post was soo over the top i thought people would just laugh, but now i just realize people have no sense of humor, i tried to make up company names and parts and shit over the top so you would know it is fake but you guys took it so seriously, damn. take the stick out of ur arses, just tryin to have some fun, act like i just keyed yalls bikes!!!

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
Originally posted by desrat369
jeez-us, cant you guys take a joke, my original post was soo over the top i thought people would just laugh, but now i just realize people have no sense of humor, i tried to make up company names and parts and shit over the top so you would know it is fake but you guys took it so seriously, damn. take the stick out of ur arses, just tryin to have some fun, act like i just keyed yalls bikes!!!
I for one thought it was kind of funny.
Where can I get a "cryo frozen block"?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.