Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
my 03 636 rocks.....silver all stock .no aftermarkets yet but soon.thinking about tail eliminator,but when I see all the other goodies you can do I dont know where to start I am so excited about my bike.I feel like a kid again...wahoo

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, welcome. And my suggestion on if you don't know where to start buying goodies. is put like 200 - 300 bucks away in a savings account for a good 6 - 12 months (depending on how long you can hold out) and then just buy eveything you poosibly can all at once :D . if you can't wait just buy little things to hold you over. ENJOY nonetheless.

·
Registered
13 Posts
thanks guys..my friend already dumped my bike 2 weeks ago I finally put it back together.not 2 weeks old and has been dumped already...this clown told me he never dumped a bike before and this happens.jeesh..a lesson learned I guess

·
Registered
18 Posts
ouch..that sucks man. The only time i let anyone else ride my bike is when we trade bikes, and if he does anything to mine i get to keep his till mine is fixed. besides they are my roommates so ther won't go far ;)

·
Registered
572 Posts
The only people I let ride my bike are my brother adn close friends that even if they did trash it I would be more worried about them than the bike. That's a total of maybe four people.

My cousin pulled the samething think and I made him buy it off me!!

PGH, PA

·
Registered
13 Posts
:(that was the best way to loose a friend the dude doesnt want to pay for his carnage..he just got fired from his job doesnt have insurance and doesnt have a pot to piss in..I got a sweeyt deal on my bike when I bought it but with the repair costs I might as well have paid full price..well here's the weekend and look its raining..why god why???

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sounds like time to bust knee caps! The fool has to have some sort of transportation. Make his look like you feel! Nah, bad advice. Just stirring the pot I guess. Bad luck on having it dropped. I couldn't imagine someone dropping mine. I had a buddy who rode mine, but only right in front of my house, and he had just had a bad accident on his, but I know that he had the money to pay for it. Good luck!

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
If my friends ask to ride the bike I always tell them to put $12,000.00 on the table because that's the only way they're going anywhere with it.

As for buying stuff. I'd buy a slip on, it's not that much money but it's really good to have for security reasons. People will notice you a LOT more.
Maybe an eliminator kit if you don't like the back end (who does?!)
Other than that, the bike looks awesome the way it is. Congrats man!

I know the feeling. My bike is less than a month old!

A computer is only as smart as the person sitting infront of it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Shoot him, Gut him, and Hang him out to dry.....letting a friend ride your baby is the quickest way to get an emeny that knows everything about you. It's kind like drugs...JUST SAY NO!
As far as mods, get a Slip on like every else has said. After that make a list and get stuff as funds allow....ride safe guy....

·
Registered
13 Posts
well my girlfriend just dumped her bike doing a slow turn....broke her clutch handle nothing serious....shes got a 250 ninja.that bike can scream.....she looks hot in her gear,there is something about the way a chic sits on a bike that makes me think naughty things.heh heh

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Punisher, you and your girlfriend will have LOTS OF FUN! I bought my '02 leftover couple of months ago and the bike kicks ass and is so easy to ride! Had a Ninja 500 last year. My hubby has a Suzuki Bandit 1200, and we ride almost every day. Best thing we ever did was both get bikes. We trade all the time when our asses get sore. I think he likes my bike better...

Anyway my point, you guys will have years of fun. Also, we don't let anyone else ride our bikes.

My other ride is a yellow '02 ZX6R

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.