Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
So after posting over in the PWT about how I was finally to the point of literally being in tears over not having my bike, and scouring every craigslist within about 300 miles, I made a desperate attempt at calling dealers... wouldn't you know that the second one I called has a black one?
I had my heart set on blue, but black was my second choice. It was $180 more, but I went for it!

I *know* that they will call tomorrow and have my blue one in, or some stupid shit like that, but I am hoping that if that happens I can sell the black. I hope that the black will grow on me and i'll get over not having the blue, but we'll see...
YAY KAT! Congrats! :clap: I was in the same boat. I wanted the blue too, but we just happened to stumble across a black one and bought it the same day! The black is beautiful in person. Now I can't imagine having blue. Can't wait to see the pics of you and the bike!
Yay! Good for you.....:clap: Now do a little dance......:banana: and later do a little riding...:Bike:

And that's a pretty good OTD price...don't feel too bad about it. A lot of poeple paid a whole lot more.
Still a decent price. I am one of those people who paid a bit more then you are. ;)

· Registered
193 Posts
I have braved the 250 section to wish you grats Kat!!! Ride safe!

PS: Lovin your jacket and helmet even if the bike is black and not blue - you look great on it ;)
Kat, you look great on the bike! The blue looks great with the black bike. We need more pics with day light.

Why would a female rider want to get anything but a black Ninja? It goes with any color outfit!.
:D

Congrats, Kat. Ride safe and don't be braking at slow speeds with the front wheel turned or you might be picking your new toy up off the driveway.
Great advice. So do you have any plans for modifications on your bike? Were you actually able to sleep last night? You had an exciting night.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.