Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Grats. You must be excited. I finally move on friday and get to pick mine up when i get there and moved in. Just hope customs does not hold all my furniture or i'll be sleeping on my new bike!

·
Registered
193 Posts
So after posting over in the PWT about how I was finally to the point of literally being in tears over not having my bike, and scouring every craigslist within about 300 miles, I made a desperate attempt at calling dealers... wouldn't you know that the second one I called has a black one?
I had my heart set on blue, but black was my second choice. It was $180 more, but I went for it!

I *know* that they will call tomorrow and have my blue one in, or some stupid shit like that, but I am hoping that if that happens I can sell the black. I hope that the black will grow on me and i'll get over not having the blue, but we'll see...
YAY KAT! Congrats! :clap: I was in the same boat. I wanted the blue too, but we just happened to stumble across a black one and bought it the same day! The black is beautiful in person. Now I can't imagine having blue. Can't wait to see the pics of you and the bike!
Yay! Good for you.....:clap: Now do a little dance......:banana: and later do a little riding...:Bike:

And that's a pretty good OTD price...don't feel too bad about it. A lot of poeple paid a whole lot more.
Still a decent price. I am one of those people who paid a bit more then you are. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I'm back!!! And I've already gone for a very short ride in my neighborhood... back in a min after resizing pics!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Woohoo! Congratulations! You're officially a 250 rider now! :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
What dealer did you get it from?

I am waiting for one up here in Manassas, but will be moving down to Blacksburg again in a few days. Might as well buy one in SW virginia so I dont have to worry about shipping it or finding a truck to take it down in...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Pictures of me and my baby!

Ok, here are some pics of my evening and my new baby!

Getting ready to leave - my doodle monster is holding his ninja!

a couple of pics of the windy road on the way to the dealership... it took just over an hour to get there

The front of the dealership

Getting ready to load it on the trailer

ME!! Sitting on the baby in the trailer!

Me with my baby and my doodle monster!

A very well-known strip club near the dealership.... ;)

Some pics of the road/mountains on the way back...

And me on my first ride around the neighborhood... I do have pants, but I didn't want to take time to put them on!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hey Congrates on the bike, I hope the Black grows on ya.... My wifey just learned how to ride last month. She really liked the blue (Buddy has that color) but after a while she told me she really likes the black... So we bought all her gear to match the black... Now just need to get her boots... Chicks on bikes... GRRRRrrrrrr.... HOT! Any who here is a pic (Hope she don't mind) this was taken when I was on the side of the side of her drivin...
Injoy the bike... and gear up (even if you don't want to take the time) Don't they say that most accidents are right near your home??

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.