Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats!!! I cant stay off mine. If I dont ride it to work then the first thing I do when I get home is go for a ride. Thats sweet you have all those Mts. so close. I have to go to W.Texas where my dad lives to get me some ridin like that!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have braved the 250 section to wish you grats Kat!!! Ride safe!

PS: Lovin your jacket and helmet even if the bike is black and not blue - you look great on it ;)
Kat, you look great on the bike! The blue looks great with the black bike. We need more pics with day light.

Why would a female rider want to get anything but a black Ninja? It goes with any color outfit!.
:D

Congrats, Kat. Ride safe and don't be braking at slow speeds with the front wheel turned or you might be picking your new toy up off the driveway.
Great advice. So do you have any plans for modifications on your bike? Were you actually able to sleep last night? You had an exciting night.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
No sleep - I was up at 6 listening to the freaking thunderstorms rolling through :mad:
I have rim stripes and a progrip tank pad to put on, and going to do something to chop off the fender-I'm not sure what yet... will probably do something like vex did with running lights as well.... lots of plans... and seemingly lots of icky weather!

·
Neutered
9,811 Posts
Kat, looks great! Don't worry about the color, the gloss black will grow on you fast. It just looks SO clean when it's nice and waxed...I love black vehicles, they shine like nothing else.

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
No sleep - I was up at 6 listening to the freaking thunderstorms rolling through :mad:
I have rim stripes and a progrip tank pad to put on, and going to do something to chop off the fender-I'm not sure what yet... will probably do something like vex did with running lights as well.... lots of plans... and seemingly lots of icky weather!
:Laughing rolling: Congrats! Yeah my first question would be: After being on KF for the past couple of months and seeing all that you can do with these bikes... How long until you start tinkering? Looks like you're already planning on playing with the bike and you haven't had the bike for 24 hours! I love it! :D:D

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
Woohoo ... you can finally be a moddin' fool now. :D Congrats!!!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.