Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to take the bike out this morning for a ride before the rain came and i noticed that my front tire had a nail in it. i pumped it back up and rode to the dealership. i have the free tire replacement program so i was expecting to just get a new stock tire. after talking to the service manager about what happened, he asked what tire i wanted. i told him the pilot powers joking and he said alright be about an hour.
sweet.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yeah, thats great. Should get a rear to match.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the best part was after they finished the service manager said to come back when the rear wears down somemore and they'll do the same for the rear :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
nice, a friend gave me a pilot power rear cuz he didnt like it, now i just need to go buy a front, he only put about 400 miles on it too. :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
what shop is that in ocala and is that offer available on tires bought new?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
adam - its called ocala motorsports and that package is only avaliable when you purchase a bike through them.

wfenton - it was 400 bucks for 2 years, definalty worth it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
The plan in California is a 5 year and is $500 bucks, well its suspended currently. If you read between the lines, you can "get a nail" every few thousand miles and not have to buy tires for 5 years.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by wharthog3II
The plan in California is a 5 year and is $500 bucks, well its suspended currently. If you read between the lines, you can "get a nail" every few thousand miles and not have to buy tires for 5 years.
damn 5 yrs, i might have to see if they can make mine into the 5yr plan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.