Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesn't mean i know how to use it, but i try to pretend like i do.
Nikon D80. Tamron 18-200mm lens

i don't have any idea what the other stuff is. no ISO stuff. no focusy type stuff. no shutter or exposure stuff. i just play with settings until it works.
most of these are from the beach by my house or the lake. the cars were from some bigass german car shows in the area. (i'm a v-dubber.. but my 93 corrado wasn't ready yet.. hell it STILL isn't)

gonna get myself to the track at some point to see if i can capture the glory of guys who are faster than i am.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
My favorite above is the wind-swept tree photo. I especially like the macro feature for better cameras- able to get a lot closer and more in focus.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have plans on buying some other lenses here son. kinda got pulled into this whole photography thing pretty hard. i really enjoy it!

yeah those trees are at fort fisher at carolina beach. seems to be a fave among a
lot of people!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I do a lot of making video and looking at photos at work- it sort of ruins it as a hobby for me.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Couple of those pics are awesome :). I love the one of the water splashing on the pier.

Couple others, not so much :p

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got another camera. lol picked up a Nikon D5100 for cheaaaap.

was playing with sparks tonight.

OOOoooooo also now has instagramz @ a_terrible_idea

"millionaire island" (literally) getting hit

at work.. stuck behind that bigass water tank somewhere.

not sure what it's hitting, but it's hitting something..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts