Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, I did it. I was going 180 MPH down the main street of my town and I seen 4 blue lights behind me as I was entering the rural area. I dropped it down and popped a wheelie for about 12 miles until I came up to a ramp and then said fuck it. I took the ramp and 199+ and shot roght up into the air.

Next thing I know Im inside this weird space craft getting probbed by these little white men that resembled little squids. They kept on asking me why I was wearing shorts and only sun glasses? I could bearly talk because I was in so much pain from the needles they were sticking in my road rash.

I was wondering what they were doing? Where they getting my blood to clone me?> Does their world need a bad ass like me on two wheels?



=========================================







Ok, by now you know this is a story thread about squids so whos next to add to it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL its a story thread. Parody of the squids on this forum
 

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
Joined
·
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by modularmind
you forgot the part where you took a 30 mph corner at 80+ and dumped it cause the sun was glaring and you didnt see the gravel in the road.
not sure if this is directed towards me but if it is.........hows about you go run from more cops? one of these days Darwin will catch up to you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
717 Posts
Originally posted by modularmind
you forgot the part where you took a 30 mph corner at 80+ and dumped it cause the sun was glaring and you didnt see the gravel in the road.
sounds like your calling falcon out. you are a true internet badass. he cant control gravel in the road but your italian stalion can control his speeding. and back on topic....

"helz ya tha werld kneeds azz mini ****** liks me on2welz wif one up. so dem squidlians fixd me up gived me a new GSXR23000 and cloned likes fiddy hundred of me soz i could keep dyin but my clonz would last 4 bouts a week cuz we crazy."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Originally posted by usmc636



sounds like your calling falcon out. you are a true internet badass. he cant control gravel in the road but your italian stalion can control his speeding. and back on topic....

"helz ya tha werld kneeds azz mini ****** liks me on2welz wif one up. so dem squidlians fixd me up gived me a new GSXR23000 and cloned likes fiddy hundred of me soz i could keep dyin but my clonz would last 4 bouts a week cuz we crazy."
I concur. You cannot control gravel. But you can do some ride/route planning and familiarize yourself with your route. I ride local state highways all the time, and around here they're notorious for gravel at random spots. Make a pass check out the road conditions, then go for your spirited passes. Any veteran will tell you the same. And I'm claiming no allegiance to anyone. I just read and interpreted the *Itallian Stallion's* posting as lesson to be learned vicariously through his stupid mistake. If he was trying earn street cred... well thats his shortcoming.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,573 Posts
Originally posted by modularmind



Make a pass check out the road conditions, then go for your spirited passes.
AHHH yes always good to make that first pass one for inspection...yet what happens when you make that pass and go out, turn around and come back, on the way back you notice that gravel has just been spilled on the corner that was just clear 2 minutes ago and now your going into it hot. Well I alway ssay if you wanna ride hard or ride like your on a track when your on city/state/county rodes then you must take all the short falls that go with it. Even when they hurt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
717 Posts
well if he hadnt said he was doing 30mph aroung the turn then i wouldnt defend him. im all for scouting your route but should i scout my route to work, go back home then go to work, sometimes it just dosent make sense. if infact luv2ride was trying to point out a lesson he defeated that purpose by bragging about all the other times he was stupid and didnt learn. i interpreted nothing but [:Attention] from his post. guess well have to agree to disagree on how we read the post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Originally posted by Riding4life



AHHH yes always good to make that first pass one for inspection...yet what happens when you make that pass and go out, turn around and come back, on the way back you notice that gravel has just been spilled on the corner that was just clear 2 minutes ago and now your going into it hot. Well I alway ssay if you wanna ride hard or ride like your on a track when your on city/state/county rodes then you must take all the short falls that go with it. Even when they hurt.
very true. it's a reality and a consequence that should be heavily weighed everytime you mount up. can't predict everything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Originally posted by usmc636
well if he hadnt said he was doing 30mph aroung the turn then i wouldnt defend him. im all for scouting your route but should i scout my route to work, go back home then go to work, sometimes it just dosent make sense. if infact luv2ride was trying to point out a lesson he defeated that purpose by bragging about all the other times he was stupid and didnt learn. i interpreted nothing but [:Attention] from his post. guess well have to agree to disagree on how we read the post.
in life, some people can only agree to disagree. however, it wouldnt stop me from riding with you if we were local.
 

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
Joined
·
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by modularmind



well you have to encompass all the squids, not just those that get caught running. it's only fair.
hows about you go back and read my post again?

i was doing 30 when i hit the gravel....i was doing 80 on the other turns.
 

·
Powerhungry
Joined
·
37,951 Posts
Originally posted by GingerNinja
Yea, I did it. I was going 180 MPH down the main street of my town and I seen 4 blue lights behind me as I was entering the rural area. I dropped it down and popped a wheelie for about 12 miles until I came up to a ramp and then said fuck it. I took the ramp and 199+ and shot roght up into the air.

Next thing I know Im inside this weird space craft getting probbed by these little white men that resembled little squids. They kept on asking me why I was wearing shorts and only sun glasses? I could bearly talk because I was in so much pain from the needles they were sticking in my road rash.
damn sooo thats where alll the squids are coming from??....way to go![V]

I was wondering what they were doing? Where they getting my blood to clone me?> Does their world need a bad ass like me on two wheels?



=========================================







Ok, by now you know this is a story thread about squids so whos next to add to it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Originally posted by modularmind



I concur. You cannot control gravel. But you can do some ride/route planning and familiarize yourself with your route. I ride local state highways all the time, and around here they're notorious for gravel at random spots. Make a pass check out the road conditions, then go for your spirited passes. Any veteran will tell you the same. And I'm claiming no allegiance to anyone. I just read and interpreted the *Itallian Stallion's* posting as lesson to be learned vicariously through his stupid mistake. If he was trying earn street cred... well thats his shortcoming.
im all in agreement with the check out pass, but if he dumped it at 30 or less, how slow should he go on that first pass? gravel happens on public roads. sun glares happen anywhere. not much you can do to avoid all of em.
 

·
Where is hoser??
Joined
·
17,340 Posts
Best thread ever!! Sweet!!

This is the forum full of people that hate squids so much that they start a thread to talk just like them.....?? Makes perfect sense.

--David
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by ryan
AND THEN the water in my clear alternatives turn signals weighed my bike down enough for the cops to catch up to me and arrest me! now im sueing the world for my stupid one off clear alternatives fish tanks![}:)]
LOL, THAT WAS FUNNY

FUNNY THING IS THEY ARE SENDING ME A NEW SET NOW AFTER I HAD MY DAD'S ATTORNEY SEND THEM AN EMAIL FOLLOWED UP WITH A CALL :D
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top