Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm driving up 10th Ave in NYC today (on my way to work) and some dick talking on a cell (illegal in NY) changes lanes without looking or signaling and almost takes me out. Obviuosly I'm going to catch up and see what the deal is. When I get up next to him he's still on the phone and blows me off with some hand gestures and what not. So I gesture back and he proceeds to open his window and fling a yoohoo bottle at me (plastic, 1/2 full)....so I'm like, WTF!....now I'm really pissed. Also, forgot to add he has Texas plates and does not look like he's from the area. He bangs a right and I follow and I gave him a little surprise when I pulled up next to his window at a red light.......lets just say I took care of things with a slight motion of my right hand. I won't say exactly what I did because I don't want anyone flaming me......not like I care. But seriously, wtf is wrong with people!

·
Veteran Lowsider
20,840 Posts
I always almost get hit by old people, soccer moms AND people on cellphones, so get used to it! After people almost hit me they look away lol..

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dick heads are all over the road, phone or not. Glad you didn't get hurt.

Not that it matters but I thought cell phones were still legal in NY?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I imagine he will have trouble looking behind him on his left side?

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
LOL a Yoo-hoo bottle :D

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Did you start the 2nd Cold War??

--David

P.S. If not, you are a loser. Don't ever post here again.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Why is dwillits an asshole?
refer to the sig.

--Ryan

PS: suck it david.:D

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
hell i almost get hit or run over a lot, shit don't even phase me no more, see warbuks thread lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
Spark plugs fit nice in your pocket. Ssssshhh! you didnt hear it from me.;)
(warning, only for people who really deserve it)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts