Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to the forums and i bought my first ninja 250 last wednesday with 3 miles on it =) i cant wait to see what kinda mods are out there for this wonderful piece of machinery

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congratulations! But I was hoping for a sucecsful hunting trip from your sentiments of having "got one". Elk? deer? Wild bore? Nope just a two fifty. Well anyways be safe.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, i bought mine in 3k cash and they threw in a blue seat cowl also for me i gotta go pick it up in a couple of days, im buying all my riding gear in a week or 2 till then im not gonna ride very much

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
na its the bike in the pics that i have, i took the pic when they took it outside and gave me all the paperwork and stuff for it after i took the pics i put it on my friends truck and took it to my house they only charged me like 50 bucks for a half tank of gas and all the fluids and stuff so all in all it was 3,050 out the door no questions asked. they only had the blue and a red one left

·
Registered
237 Posts
na its the bike in the pics that i have, i took the pic when they took it outside and gave me all the paperwork and stuff for it after i took the pics i put it on my friends truck and took it to my house they only charged me like 50 bucks for a half tank of gas and all the fluids and stuff so all in all it was 3,050 out the door no questions asked. they only had the blue and a red one left

A new 250 purchased Wednesday with 3 miles, for 3050 out the door.

Anyone had their blue 08 250 stolen recently? We know where it is.

Or is it a 09, and the dealer sold his hottest selling bike for a $500 loss ?

You have been running it indoors, haven't you?

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
running it indoors? lol no, i got the title and all i asure you its not stolen its one of the biggest dealers in tampa area they would be stupid to have given me a stolen bike, ii now have 52 miles on it though =p

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ummm well, i know what i bought and for how much but if u wanna think different plz be my guest. and btw im 20, have my own place i dont live at home with my parents thank you very much

·
Registered
145 Posts
im new to the forums and i bought my first ninja 250 last wednesday with 3 miles on it =) i cant wait to see what kinda mods are out there for this wonderful piece of machinery
Check out his profile, then look at the profiile of zedsblueninja who was banned. It's the same jackass that was just banned.
Edit:
I just noticed wyt tiger removed the instant message name bloodreigngod from his profile, that is the same IM zedsblueninja had.

·
Registered
158 Posts
He said in eastbayninja's dropped thread, that he purchased a replacement gas tank for his bike.

Sounds fishy. What's up with that man? Drop it already, or buy it damaged?

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i bought mine brand new so idk what ur guys talking about my bike is in mint condition no need to replace anything

·
Registered
237 Posts
You have the title, what is the name of the Kawasaki agent's name signed in red?

Quit spitting on the burgers, what comes around goes around.
Now, get back to work.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts