This weekend I went home and changed the spark plugs on my bike. I had everything back together except my tank. I connected the fuel line and then I connected the electrican connector to the tank. As I did it sparked and started to turn light up before I could get it off. I diconnected it and and there was a little smoke comming off of it. One of the three connectors in the plug welded onto the tank side of the connector. It was he ground wire. So it is broke off on the wiring harness side. The wires on the plug that lead to the wiring harness have melted some and I can see bare wire now. I can only see a couple inches of the wires. My question is what do you think caused this to happen? Also how bad is it to fix? What am I all going to have to do?