Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry mods if this is kinda in the wrong section, but this is the only section of this board I use..

I went out and bought one of these Saturday....My new love...08 Triumph Tiger...Traded in the Busa on it....I still have the Ninja,,no plans on getting ride of it anytime soon..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sorry mods if this is kinda in the wrong section, but this is the only section of this board I use..

I went out and bought one of these Saturday....My new love...08 Triumph Tiger...Traded in the Busa on it....I still have the Ninja,,no plans on getting ride of it anytime soon..

I'm really starting to like seeing ducati's, triumphs, aprilia's, buell's, etc... Just nice seeing people on these bikes and not the cookie cutter standards..

Nice bike man!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They gave me $7500 for my 2000 Busa and I gave them $3800 difference out the door..Lic tax everything...

Bike stickered at the old price of $10,900....The 09`s will be at least $800 more..

This thing is a hoot to ride on these rough arse roads we have anymore..This country is turning into a third world country from the looks of alot of the roads anymore...

The Busa was just beating this old man to death....Never thought I would own a Truimph but then I rode it..Big mistake..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.