Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard i dont have to buy an undertail due to the fact my bike already has it on there, so i want to take off that big clumsy looking rear thingie, and just get a bracket to hold the plate, and then mount shorter stalk turnsignals on it. Does anyone know where to get one for a zx6r(my dealer had one, but they wanted 100 bux for a METAL bracket...not even including the turnsignals!!!), and/or does anyone have a semi blueprint to make one, i have access to a machine shop, but it would be nice to have a plan to start with. Thanks for any info or help, this site is great to have questions answered on.

"Death is Certain, Life is not."

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Here's some pics of some - that might help you to get your ideas going... basically very simple... a top portion, a rear portion, and two sides will do... top mounts to the undertail, rear mounts the plate, sides mount the signals, just drill the holes proper sizes... The first pic is a shot of mine...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
997 Posts
dj dunzie were did u get your fender eliminator i live in australia and know one sells them out here so i'll have to buy online any good links??

·
Registered
997 Posts
Originally posted by barnes

dj dunzie were did u get your fender eliminator i live in australia and know one sells them out here so i'll have to buy online any good links?? Also how the fuck did u get the little pic to show in posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.