Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boys and girls, ladies and gentleman, i would like to welcome you all to the next 636 in the 8's 14-over and a modified subframe....were gonna see what she does soon this is gonna be interesting

Attachments

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
damn dude that thing is streeeetched!!!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Boys and girls, ladies and gentleman, i would like to welcome you all to the next 636 in the 8's 14-over and a modified subframe....were gonna see what she does soon this is gonna be interesting
Its about damn time you got back on here! WTF?

Thats is the longest 600 i've ever seen, your going to be breaking clutch baskets rivets as fast as Steve dropping exhaust valve!!! LMAO!!!...

It should be fun to see what kind on 60ft you can get out of that thing! Miss ya man!

·
Registered
479 Posts
+1 That clutch is gunna take a hellava beatin, if it hooks.
Sup man! Been a minute but good to see the bugs got a hold of you and you're still takin steps to get her faster. Good luck but keep up with the forum.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hey man good to see you around again with your 636 land rocket. Keep us posted

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guys its good to be back and to still have that spark of interest to make her go faster....thanx to all you guys!!! you all keep me going and i appreciate all of it... to tell you the truth i dont know what the hell is gonna break on this thing but i been thinkin about softening the clutch basket tension springs just to absorb a little more stress than the rivets!!!

anyways just havent had much time to get on!! but i willl for sure keep you all updated cant give up on my southern boys....by the way robbie,robert,dean.... ill be down on the 21st for the night of fire and to see steve run the 8's that night!!!!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
anyways just havent had much time to get on!! but i willl for sure keep you all updated cant give up on my southern boys....by the way robbie,robert,dean.... ill be down on the 21st for the night of fire and to see steve run the 8's that night!!!!

Ill be runnin!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts