Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems like it's going to be hard to find a black one around here. I went through the same thing when I got my 02 civic. I wanted a black one, but they didn't have one. They went to another state just to get me a black 5-speed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Black is good but scratches easy and scratches more noticeable than lighter colors like yellow. I have the black 10 and there are spider line or fine scratches all over the place. Maybe wait till 07's come out then get a killer deal on a 06. If I had to choose again I might go yellow with a black akra exhaust. That would look good.

·
Registered
484 Posts
That black is real hard to come by in my area too, way too many people have in my opinion. I bought the orange one but it will really be yellow like my 01 in about a week and a half. None of that paint it orange and tell the public it is yellow stuff bs.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I went to Midstate Motorsports yesterday and saw the "same ol same ol". One green one and one yellow (orange) one. I talked to them and they said they can get a black one if that's what I wanted. It would take them 2 days to get it. I guess I'll be going back there when I get one :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
green is squidly.

black is badass; I was signed up to do a black 999s Ducati when I saw a pic of the new ZX10 for 06 in black, the rest is history and I saved some big coin to boot

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i'd say green over black, 1 bikes attract instant attn no matter what, 2 they are made to be flashy

·
Registered
232 Posts
Black is the only good looking 10r this year...sad but true...It would look great in the "lightning" blue that they have, but of course they decided to have yellow instead...why? i will never know...You cant go wrong with the black though, I have one, and the only complaint is that it does scratch up a little to easy...but it still is friggin awesome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.