Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am thinkin about getting race rails, atleast I think that is what they are called....Do they match the gold on our bikes well??

Also, anyone have a Some of all parts sprocket kit with gold chain. Do they match at all? I didn't even think of gettin a black sprocket but I'm changing that, and I might go with the gold chain too if ya'll think it'll look sweet.

Already have black vortek rears and gold damper... looks great. Just always looking for more!! :D

All pictures are very very very welcomed.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i have a gold chain and sprocket as well.

·
Registered
394 Posts
You originally wanted a busa?

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
I had the stealth sprocket and RK gold chain on my 03, it matches pretty good, on my 04 i had gold rims and RK gold chain.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't want a busa, I just think that the gold with the black looks really sweet. Race Rails, I believe what they are called are like a bar that goes from where a frame slider would be put in and run back towards the rear sets. I saw them on a bike forsale in the classified forum. Protect more than sliders but not as huge as a cage.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yar, I was referring to the japanese text on the bike... yes I there are nice emblims as japanese text for the word ninja... but didn't suzuki kind of allready do the jap text on the front fearing thing? I would just feel like im driving a suzuki. Hey but thats just me.. I LIKE the gold and black tho.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sorry LovinPSDs , heh, my busa comment was aimed at Mr. f891roy .

·
Registered
273 Posts
yes i want a busa, but [}:)]mr insurance[}:)] said FUCK OFF!!!!
200mph???? HELL YEH!!!1

·
Registered
394 Posts
You would have to convince Mr. Money before you try and convince Mr. Insurance. Thinking of it, you have to convince MIsses MOney even before Mr Money....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone have race rail pics? Or can anyone even conferm that I'm even talkin about the right thing.... I think I'm going to get the black sprocket, gold chain and gold race rails. Any more pics??? Thanks Ahead of time

·
Registered
273 Posts
Originally posted by Fade-Dude
You would have to convince Mr. Money before you try and convince Mr. Insurance. Thinking of it, you have to convince MIsses MOney even before Mr Money....
fortunately missus money's fav. bike is the busa. mr money is just waiting to be used for what he is meant for all his life!!

here is the DID chain and JS sprocket

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.