Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello everyone,
It's been a while I have been on but, I have football and college so I have been busy.. Ok so i decided to bring my blacked out 08 ninja to college with me and all I have to say is I love it.. I have gave about 12 different girls rides on it... and everyone always gives me complements on it.. I walked out to my bike today and i saw this huge piece of paper on the handle bar i was like wtf.. i walk up and its a sign in girls hand writing saying... you have the sexiest bike, i love it... batman would even be comfortable on it.. and then a batman sign under it lol... I have even had the campus police ask me if they could ride my bike haha...

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Can I ride your bike? I promise to scrub the chicken strips off.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Brad Pitt traded his Desmo for a 250...(speculation of course)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahah one at time one at a time... I just kinda think its funny because when I told people that I was going to get a 250 all they did was hound on me about, but now everyone loves it..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice - I too have noticed a lot more looks on the my ninja 250. No rides yet for anyone as I don't have enough experience riding solo let alone anyone riding pillion.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I myself hate the look of the boosa, but i do have a boosa. kit on my bike.... Its just a link that makes the bike sit 2 inches higher haha

·
Registered
173 Posts
buy a 'boosa. You'll need a tazer to keep the women off THAT chick magnet!
...and a nylon cargo strap to keep them on it.

On the plus size... side... it's the perfect sportbike for hauling fat chicks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have a weight limit on my bike.... no fat chicks haha
Hey, at least us 250 owners have a good excuse. "Sorry, you'd slow my bike down and kill my mpg." RX-7 owners have been using that one since 1979.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Hey, at least us 250 owners have a good excuse. "Sorry, you'd slow my bike down and kill my mpg." RX-7 owners have been using that one since 1979.
I have a better excuse, a superbike tail.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I get the "that looks like something Batman would ride" comment all the time about my black 250R. I love it since I'm a huge comics and Batman fan anyway. So far nobody's suggested I add a sidecar for Robin like on the old Adam West BatCycle, but it would be a good place to put a second chick! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
s2000 owners do the same, of course my aftermarket buckets make it physically impossible for anyone over a 34 waist to fit...

This thread is funny though, no comments on mine so far, but I've only been riding for short periods and on backroads, we'll see when my tags come in this week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts