Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no matter where i go, or who i talk to, everyone with any kind of bike or knowledge of bikes really gives the 03 636 a lot of credit.. whether its the gsxr 750-1000 riders or the guys on the busas at the track, they always tell me nice things about my bike.. they always say the same thing.. damn thats one of those new 636's. I heard that they are a beast of a 600.. i never get tired of hearing that, and all the 600 riders are always jealous and have to ask how easy it power wheelies, and how fast it is.. then i just say, It's sick man.. F**king sick... gotta love a good bike. Oh ps.. My buddy just got a 2000 triumph tt600, and that thing is one bad bike, pulls like hell on top end, but i definately smoke him off the line when my front stays planted..

·
Registered
364 Posts
ya i love mine also, although its the RR model(full akra evo. and powercommander). my friend and i bought bikes at the same time, he bought a zrx 1200. and another friend of mine bought the Buell lightning bolt. since then, they have learned that these 600cc bikes can run. i pull away from both of these bikes like they are standing still, it has amazed me, but has amazed them even more.

·
Registered
207 Posts
i hear ya dude, the first time I went on a group ride every house we went to get another rider, they'd ask, is that the dude with the new 6r. And they were all as impressed as they thought they would be. I love this bike!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
hmmm, yes, i hear you all.
Saying the word ninja in a conversation just commands attention. everyone wants to know about it, how fast, does it wheelie, can you take them for a ride. everyone likes motorbikes, people turn to see one go past. everyone loves ninjas, people break their necks to see one go past. gotta love it.
Glenn

·
Registered
271 Posts
Same here -- people over here only know Hondas, CBRs, Fireblades, Super 4's. They have no idea what Kawasakis can do. Then we go on a road ride with the works --twisties, sweepers and 230kph straights -- and suddenly they're looking at the bike with new respect. A lot of squids still have only the word "R6" on their lips, but judging from the number of guys who've told me they want to line up for my bike in case I sell, I think the ZX-6R is now the bike they secretly want.

... and it's not even a 636 yet ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.