Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. just joined this forum, just bought a 01 ZX6R... the reason i picked it up is coz i got it for such a great price.. i can ride it for a year and a half and still sell it for more.. it wasnt exactly what i was looking for but for the price its just what i wanted. i do stunt riding so its not the optimal stunt chassis.... i wanted a 97-98 GSXR (750), or a 93-95 blade-(Honda 900RR).. both very good stunt bikes stable as a train... anyway i must say im not disappointed at all in my new ZX6R loads of power for a 600... pulls just barely a hair lighter than my bro in laws 97 GSXR 750... and what a nice wheelie bike... and man its amazing at top speed if the wind wasnt so strong u could pick yer nose and scratch yer arse lol... very comfortable and stable at high speeds.. up until now i was never really a kawasaki fan... the only other bikes of theirs i rode alot were dirt bikes early 90's models... i didnt like how they felt at all.. and never rode any since.. and never liked kawi hehe.. but i have certainly taken on a new liking and new respect for team green... this likely wont be my last kawi =)))

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankyou =D im not disappointed at all... if i knew it was such a good bike i probably woulda bought one new in 00 or 01 =)

·
Registered
934 Posts
...Yet more good news... More and more Kawi fans popping up all the time!! Well done. You'll have to post some pics of your new baby!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Not uncommon...most people who hate kawi's don't even know why LOL... Ignorance I guess. Good to see you're reformed. Out of curiosity, why did you have a hate on for the big green K?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i didnt like how their dirt bikes performed... real piggy and didnt handle like my CR's did or my YZ's... i cant really say i hated em coz i love all bikes regardless of what they are... however kawasaki was probably my last choice behind honda suki and yam.... now after i own this bike a while im sure itll move up to second place perhaps... been riding alot and im impressed with the bike... havent tried too many long wheelies yet.. but its well balanced and great for stoppies =) havent tried much else with it at this point as far as stunts... besides riding on the tank but thats nuttin...

·
Registered
251 Posts
I havent met any hardcore fans of the other companies in my area that dont have an appreciation for my 636. There are alot of converts coming over to the green side as of late. 1 yamaha lover and 1 honda owner that I know are getting ready to purchase their first Kawi's. And I expect that Kawasakis recent (2000-On) reemergence will be very evident when the 2004 ZX10R arrives on the scene.

p.s. I hope that you really enjoy your first Ninja!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Welcome to the "club!" I bought a 2001 Yellow ZX-6R for the same reason, the price was great. I originally wanted a F4! However, now, I am so glad that I joined team green/yellow ;) that I can't stop talking about it to everyone. I love the 2003, and it will probably be my next bike in the future. Then I'm already planning on buying a nice big ol' sport tourer for those long trips down the highways and biways...

Enough about me, Welcome to the club man, enjoy the board, lots of great info on here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.