Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what rpm should I be at and what do i do to pull it up?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I think people have had the problems all along, it just took one person to ask for help to open the floodgates. We should have a forum bike ride/get together once a year, and hold it in different cities each year. Then we could teach all the newbies how to ride wheelies

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Just the search and the index page should help in sit down wheelie's.
The standups and 2nd gear+ wheelie's are what people are having problems with and I understand where they're coming from totally.

Need to make a sticky so people don't post or something...as for lessons. Hell Yeah. I'm in! I'll cover Ontario and surrounding areas :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
beezer, in the avatar, are you at the balance point?

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think a ride/get together would be cool. It would be fun meeting up with people from the board.

And this newbie could use some lessons fo sho. :)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Originally posted by mac

beezer, in the avatar, are you at the balance point?
I believe so...looking at all my videos I'm roughly at that point most of the time so I think that's it...or close to that.

In one of the clips from our latest video you can see me just holding at one point throughout the whole wheelie until I run out of road. That's the balance point, while in another one I'm going up and down trying to find it and I do when I reach the camera...just keep practicing you'll get it. Do not rush yourself!

jayt0625 Thanx :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Damn, Cleveland is pretty far from me. I was hoping you were right around this area so we could go riding, but Cleveland is a little far.

·
Registered
401 Posts
i'm about a hour or so from cleveland, in erie. are you still riding or is it too cold there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
im in jacksonville florida its still in the high 80s here so the riding season isnt over if anyone ever comes to florida let me know so we can go riding

keep one wheel up(you choose which one)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.