Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get the damn emails anymore and my payment is due real soon. Anyone have the quick link to the log in page, I can't find the damn thing on a search. Thanks

Ian

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Motorsports of Columbus. There new store is pretty sweet if you haven't been there. I go to OSU, you ever around?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, lovinPSDs,
I go to OSU as well, you dont happent to have a lime green zx with an akrapovic slip-on as i have seen that bike on campus. I have an 06 SE 636, but have never rode it over to campus.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mines black, I have seen that green one on like 19th and college alot i think. Mine i black, few scratches on the right tail and such, black vortex rearsets....I'm usually behind hitchcook, by the stadium or over at the welding building across the river. Damn engineering. I haven't really been out lately, everytime it gets nice, I'm always doin something, kinda makin me mad, plus I never have anywhere to go around here.

Thanks for the link by the way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have seen you on your bike, shortly after the start of fall quarter on lane ave. when i was on my way to class and that made me want to skip and go ride so badly. I have the same problems down here, i never seem to have time or the weather sucks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hear ya, I usually have on a joe rocket black leather coat and black helmet on. PM me sometime if you wanna go out ridin or something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.