Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i buy it and have it delivered overnight? i need to order it by friday morning at the latest. any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nevermind, just bought it for $19 on ebay:D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hope its the real one....I got a letter at the shop saying people were dubbing them and selling them on ebay....if you need any more help, I have a whole collection o videos and dvds at the shop!!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Should have call me Art. I've already got it:D.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
It's one bad mutha. You may actually go out of your mind seeing some of those stunts!

·
Registered
266 Posts
you guys should try urban street warriors & whackpak urban street by far the best i've seen

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I REALLY want the whackpack video, is there any site that sells it that you guys know of???

·
Registered
650 Posts
we've been showing wackpack at the shop all week!!! It's really good!!! Love the wheelie while he's riding tilting the bike side to side....very cool!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
What is the name of the Whack Pak video so I know which one to look for.

·
Registered
700 Posts
you should be cool with that. I have JD2, and I love watchin it while I'm tryin to study for school.:D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eximpot hasnt carried judgment day 1 or 2 since they came out. i received it today ,saturday, and its alright:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
he need it to grow some ballzzz. hehe, so he can try his stunts or maybe try the crashes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.