Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
You need to have a Trans Union score of at least 620 to get financed through Kawasaki. That means you need to have at least two years of payment history on a car, a house, or some other large item. If you've had collection action taken against you in the last seven years; consider yourself fucked. PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
that isn't always the case. you can get away with not having a large ticket item, but you'll only get 5 thousand dollars from HRSI (the company kawasaki finances thru)

:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
funny how they work. I got approved for 7K and my dealer dialed in and got an additional 3k right off the bat. My friend is not so lucky. Tried to get the card but he was screwed big time by a mutual friend of ours. This "friend" charged up false cards in my boy's name for more than $15000 and now he can't get anything. No house loan, no car loan and no bike loan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was just wondering cause my buddy wants to get one now and they have that good times financeing right now here that is like 3.9% i get my bike tomorrow

·
Registered
28 Posts
Keep in mind that the co. that services Kawasaki "credit card" will take as much as 30 days to issue a title/lein release after a used bike is sold. And the thirty days does not start to run until after the check clears at the finance co.

What this means: I bought my bike (used 636 financed by the original owner through Kawasaki (Household Retail) about three weeks ago and I still don't have a title. The poor guy is lucky that I ride on the track and could rationalize having the bike unlicensed for three or more weeks.

Caveat Emptor!!

Rodger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.