Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about a month ago i decided to get my lazy, although still in relatively good shape, arse in the gym. i can tell now that my joe rocket speedmasters are getting a little tight, so im looking for something new. i might just get a bigger size. they seem to be pretty good britches.

ideas, advice and experience appreciated.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Tight is good, loose equals a chance for burn..... as long as they dont get too uncomfortable to ride in keep wearing them............. other than that, work on increasing your upper body mass at the gym and quit tryin to make your ass fater [:D + 1 on the speedmasters!!!!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Marlboroman
Tight is good, loose equals a chance for burn..... as long as they dont get too uncomfortable to ride in keep wearing them............. other than that, work on increasing your upper body mass at the gym and quit tryin to make your ass fater [:D + 1 on the speedmasters!!!!!!
yeah, they were already snug, now theyre gettin tight. im not really doing much lower body stuff, just enough to keep from being all chicken leggy. i run alot of windsprints and jump rope(boxing) and thats about it. apparently i gain muscle mass easier than a year ago.

·
Registered
879 Posts
hah... i thought this thread was going to be about a close call and you shitting your pants!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.