Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just painted my bike from black to yellow, and paid $450, this included some minor tank repair.

Ps. Stay yellow people dont see you on a black bike, I got hit twice in one month. All the jerks said was that they did not see me. thank god I did not get hurt nor did my bike except for some road rash!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Forget the paint invest in training wheels!

Sorry couldn't resist, after all im only a Street Walker[:eek:)]

Confidence and Ability should not be Confused

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
about how much should i pay to have my bike painted? I mean just a very general range. My bike is yellow but i want to paint it all black. I've had it for two months and dropped it twice. im gonna wait and see if i drop it a few more times before i take it to get painted but if i bring someone all the pieces how much am i lookin to spend? i dont want to overpay too much. [8D]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dropped your bike twice in 2 months?!

Dude, that's gotta be some kind of bike abuse! ;)

---------
Stop the inbreeding, kill country music!

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
yea it sux:(. i got a really REALLY slanted driveway. its practically a hill. its always the one time you dont check the kickstand [V], that was the second time. the first time i lost my footing. thankfully, i have yet to drop it in traffic, but i think your right, im not gonna go with black. i think im gonna stay yellow but, we'll see. thanks for the info guys. :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
It doesnt matter what color you have people dont see you. They dont see you cause there to buisy doing something else instead of watching the road. both times i have gotten hit by cars i was on bright green bike. First my 2000 and then my 03 which is all green and even brighter and has a super bright tail light so color doesnt have much to do with it.

WWW.bendoe.com
VEGAS KNIGHTS

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
and thats why the majority of bike riders are better drivers than people in cars. seriously we are always looking out for others that might hit us or vice versa, we don't use a cell phone while we ride and you can't ride if you're drunk. people in cars just believe they are safe so they don't think about us.

give me fuel give me fire give me that which i desire

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
yea i caught myself turning my head in the car the other day to look back while switching lanes. [:eek:)]

·
Registered
156 Posts
Color doesn't matter! I had a red 2002 Got hit at a red light in an area with no trees no obstructions at all. Car people just seam to have blinders on when it comes to motorcycles. :(

Myles Barfield

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
maybe I should paint my bike camouflage!:D that'd be a trip! (to the hospital)

NYC potholes SUCK!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.