Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I'm brand new here, so please don't beat me up too bad. I am in the process of framing and rebuilding a 2009 650R. As I put everything back together I ended up with one wire that I can't seem to find where it goes. It comes down off the wiring harness on the left side of the bike. It hangs down in a group of four wires that fall down past the stator and down to the front sprocket. It's not the speed sensor and it's not the sidestand switch. It's a strange wire because it splits and one side becomes the neutral switch while the other has a connector that I can't figure out. I have attached a couple of pictures of the bike and the wire. If you can help me that would be great! I have also attached a couple of pictures from the manual, just so you can see that it's not very helpful. Finally, I have considered that perhaps it didn't plug into anything and when I removed the sprocket cover it was just hanging there. I also thought that it could be for an O2 sensor (right where it would be) if my model had that option (which it doesn't). Thanks for you all your help! I really appreciate it!

Michael

1 - 1 of 1 Posts