Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you think. I was toying with the idea to add this to my zx6rr even though kawi sucks in GP??? I wish they mad an AMA TOMMY HAYDEN replic then there would not question at all.

·
Registered
91 Posts
There's nothing wrong with that I think it would look great. I've been looking at sticker kits for awhile now for my next trackday bike. Who sell that one?:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm not a fan of the stickers... thats first thing I did when I got my 03 was pull off all the decals and stickers... Now its all black, the only one that stays is the Kawasaki on the tank.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm afraid that if I put decals on my bike I'd feel like one of those ricers with a Honda Civic and GT stickers! LOL

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
But what makes it different is that Tommy is advertising what he has on his bike with those stickers. You would just have stickers on your bike. You may use a few of the manufacturers listed on the decals, but probably not all... probably not most. Having a Dunlop decal if you run Michelin tires; having an Akrapovic decal if you have a Muzzy exhaust. Those are just two examples. Would you really want that? I like to match my decals with what I use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.