Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my title for my 06 in the mail the other day, now I own both of my bikes! Yay for me! :D I did have one little quirk with HRS in the payoff. I called them well before the statement droped and got a payoff balance, they said was good until 7/13 I belive. I paid via the web as I always do, and it was credited on 7/9 which fully paid off the bike. checking the statement after the 13th, I had a 31 dollar balance left on it. It was their 'error' in not telling me the interest when I got the payoff quote. I stuck to my guns and got them to reverse and write off the 31 dollars of interest. All in all that's the worse I had happen when I had my bike under the HSBC/HRS kawi card stuff, and I've heard of some real horror stories with that company with regards to payments.

Question. The title bears my old address though, the address I had when I originally purchased the bike in 11/05. Is that an issue? Yes I had corrected my address with HRS/HSBC and my kawi account so that was all kosher. Do you think they were just pulling my address from the original dealer invoice (as they dealer is listed as the first lien holder). Didn't think it would be a huge deal, vin #'s match so I guess that's the most important thing!

edit: silly but this turned out to be my 2'636' post! I think that's funny.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats man! Will maybe give ya some extra $$$ for the GP next month.
Actually, the cool thing is, since purchsing the ticket, the meal, the airfare, hotel on my credit card, all that gobbledegook is paid off on that card for this trip, I've been ferreting away some funds for the car rental and food, so I'm like all set to go! True, the 120 bucks a month I had been paying on my bike will definitley be put to good use!! 9/12 can't come soon enough. Sux that I'm not going to be there on thrusday as that's the day any ticket holder can do a paddock walk around, but I don't fly into friday morning after FP1.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.