Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks all for the great advice. Now I can get my license and have more fun riding without all the practicing. HAHAHA...

have a great one and ride safe
Deedee

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
awesome deedee!!!! congratulations! don't forget to call your insurace company and see if you get a "safety course discount".

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you two. All I have to do is fax them a copy of my card. I made sure of that when I got the insurance. They said they would put the discount back to when I got the insurance so hopefully they will.

Deedee

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it did. I am glad its done now I can ride for real lol. :D

Deedee

·
Registered
522 Posts
congrats! its a great feeling aint it? i passed mine in september..so it hasnt been that long ago. how did you score overall? just out of curiosity

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Congrats, Dee... You never stop practicing, btw... wvery time you get on, you're improving your skills. The more you ride, the better you get at it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a great feeling. I got 6 because of the figure 8. I couldnt keep it in their box. But I can say I wasn't the only one. Which took the sting outa bit. I think for my own justification though I am going to practice it until I can keep it within a certain space.

I know I still have a lot to learn I am just glad that the parking lot practice is over for now. I want to practice out there on the street more and now I can do that.

Have a great one and ride safe
Deedee

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Congratulations. [:M86]

Keep the practice up and have fun riding around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.