Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a convo I had at work today with some guy.

Guy So you got a bike?
Me Yes
Guy Like a motorcycle?
Me umm yea*thinking to myself, hmmm didn't know people wore all this gear for a bicycle*
Guy What kind?
Me Kawa Ninja
Guy oh thats a huge bike.
Me Naah I have a 600
Guy U sure? Ninja is a big bike, they are 1200 or 1400 only. That is why it is called a Ninja
Me Wow really?*thinking WTF?*
Guy Yea.
Me Naah I am sure it is a 600...
Guy Oh that is weird... You should have gotten a 1200 or bigger. Those handle a lot better esp on the highway.
Me Not really, 600 moves quick and handles better if not the same.
Guy No no 1200 and bigger are best handling bikes. Plus you can move quicker on highway from cars and stuff.
Me Ummm 600's can do the quarter in 10-11 seconds... They aren't "slow". BTW if you aren't familiar Ninja's are supersports, not cruisers(in case this kid was confused or some shit).
Me *at this point I figured, some noob squid wannabe* Soooo what do you ride?
Guy Oh I don't have one, I used to have a Honda something. Not sure
Me *BS ALERT!* You don't remember what you had?... Tell you what, when you get a bike, then come talk and we will see who has what.

Wannabes :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just because you got yourself a 600cc ninja doesn't make you an expert on bikes....

Says the guy who makes a thread asking about how to go about his life. Hey I didnt see your thread asking what to wear today, does that mean ur sufing nekkid? Ewwww

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
I remember my first bike...was a Ninja 1900cc. Man that thing tore up the corners like it was on rails...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
:lol: owned!
Says the guy who makes a thread asking about how to go about his life. Hey I didnt see your thread asking what to wear today, does that mean ur sufing nekkid? Ewwww

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
just because you got yourself a 600cc ninja doesn't make you an expert on bikes....
dude you have no bike AND failed the MSF, you have no right to call anyone out about ANYTHING relating to bikes.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
So a convo I had at work today with some guy.

Guy So you got a bike?
Me Yes
Guy Like a motorcycle?
Me umm yea*thinking to myself, hmmm didn't know people wore all this gear for a bicycle*
Guy What kind?
Me Kawa Ninja
Guy oh thats a huge bike.
Me Naah I have a 600
Guy U sure? Ninja is a big bike, they are 1200 or 1400 only. That is why it is called a Ninja
Me Wow really?*thinking WTF?*
Guy Yea.
Me Naah I am sure it is a 600...
Guy Oh that is weird... You should have gotten a 1200 or bigger. Those handle a lot better esp on the highway.
Me Not really, 600 moves quick and handles better if not the same.
Guy No no 1200 and bigger are best handling bikes. Plus you can move quicker on highway from cars and stuff.
Me Ummm 600's can do the quarter in 10-11 seconds... They aren't "slow". BTW if you aren't familiar Ninja's are supersports, not cruisers(in case this kid was confused or some shit).
Me *at this point I figured, some noob squid wannabe* Soooo what do you ride?
Guy Oh I don't have one, I used to have a Honda something. Not sure
Me *BS ALERT!* You don't remember what you had?... Tell you what, when you get a bike, then come talk and we will see who has what.

Wannabes :Laughing rolling:
lol..thats classic. i had a guy once tell me that he used to have a suzuki CBR or something. i could tell he really rode :rolleyes:

dude you have no bike AND failed the MSF, you have no right to call anyone out about ANYTHING relating to bikes.

pwned again...daaaaaammmmnnnnn :violent:

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Reactions: SushiMe

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
-just for Another Nobody-

Reactions: SushiMe

·
Kawi for Life!
1,610 Posts
YOU DONT HAVE A BIKE!!!!!!!!!!! and failed the MSF!!!!!!!!!! YOU SUCK AT LIFE!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!

But OP 600's are slow man. and he's right ninjas only come in 1200, 1400 hp. :rolleyes::D what a tool shed

1 - 20 of 43 Posts