Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sold my ninja 250....its a great little bike...i love it.....im kinda regretting selling it....it was my first bike...but i cant wait to get a 600 ...heres a few pic of my first baby..haha......i know its stock but i thought id share some pics....im gonna miss it

·
Registered
692 Posts
If you don't mind sharing, how much did you end up selling it for?

·
Registered
692 Posts
lol Damn... and how much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Dang dude.. not bad.. I paid less than what you resold it for. I wonder if I could get that much for mine!

·
Registered
274 Posts
i miss riding in the north. the trees are easy to avoid and not many cars so it's almost like flying. two laners in the country. you are lucky. j

·
Registered
301 Posts
What 600 you getting?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just curious, how many miles do you have under your belt?

Totally a serious questions... Do you feel ready as far as your skill level to step up to a 600? Are you the least bit nervous about stepping up to that kind of power? I've been riding for only 900 miles, and I would love some extra power for getting off the line on a straight away when the light turns green, but I know I'd be nowhere near ready when it comes to turns.

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
I have the exactly same HJC helmet expect different design in white/black/lime green.

Though, nice bike...Wish my 250 was nice like that if it wasn't for me going over my head thinkin' I'm Rossi or Stoner.

·
Registered
460 Posts
man i would kill for a red 250 right now. I love my 01 but I want something more appealing and just as flickable!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I started on a CBR600F, back in 98. To tell you the truth I rode it for for 2 years. However, I learned more on my next bike an 00 SV650. But, this is America land of the free and home of everything big. Here in RI most of the riders start on newer 600, ride them for a season and move up to literbikes. Here there is no helmet law so you can imagine the number of squids we have here on these bikes. I get laughed at for wearing full gear on my 250 ;)

But anyhow Good luck, and be safe I wish you lived near me so I could show you how good your 600 is when your riding it and I am riding the 250 ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just curious, how many miles do you have under your belt?

Totally a serious questions... Do you feel ready as far as your skill level to step up to a 600? Are you the least bit nervous about stepping up to that kind of power? I've been riding for only 900 miles, and I would love some extra power for getting off the line on a straight away when the light turns green, but I know I'd be nowhere near ready when it comes to turns.
sorry for the extremley late reply haha, as soon as i posted this i left to cali and vegas on vacation for 10 days..I put 4500 miles on it.. and yea i do feel ready for a 600..i rode my friends r6 for a week and it was great. I have alot of respect for bikes and i dont push myself to do things i know i cant do, or dont feel save doing so.. when i actually buy the bike i will probably be a bit nervous just because its new and i will be excited....Im looking at the gsxr 600 and the cbr 600..i went and sat on them all and the r6 and the zx6 were very uncomfortable and the gsxr and cbr were the most comfortable, but im leaning towards the gsxr....

·
Registered
212 Posts
There is a new ZX-6R coming out for 2009 maybe you should try that out before you abandon the Kawi :)

Just be careful, and be safe. Sounds like you have the right mentality, just don't loose that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts