Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I went into my closet and took out my helmet, gloves, and my Joe Rocket jacket, proceeded to put on my gear on and sat on my couch a watched TV. ...Spring is not coming around fast enough, I just might not make it.[xx(]

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I do that same thing in the summer with my snowboard gear. It's perfectly normal, I think, isn't it............

·
Registered
882 Posts
Sounds okay to me. I do things like that...

Do you guys think it's natural to buy 30 hamsters? Or should I return a couple...

:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sorry wouldnt have a clue.....its year round in these parts! San Diego.....its tuff out here....lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
1. Kwak, it sounds like you have some serious issues...:D
2. Mike, I guess that's ok, as long as they're not gerbils...[:p]
3. You guys that can ride all year long suck...:( [^]

·
Registered
401 Posts
i'm going crazy too. how about a couple days ago it was 50 degrees outside and i couldn't ride b/c my bike was winterized. normally it's like 20 degrees in december here. I thought i was going to lose my mind. then i see a pack of about 5 harleys riding, and a little later a guy on a gixxer doing a wheelie. i felt like i was being punished.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Originally posted by mac
i'm going crazy too. how about a couple days ago it was 50 degrees outside and i couldn't ride b/c my bike was winterized. normally it's like 20 degrees in december here. I thought i was going to lose my mind. then i see a pack of about 5 harleys riding, and a little later a guy on a gixxer doing a wheelie. i felt like i was being punished.
Yeah, that was a nice day, wasn't it?[8D]

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am seriously considering taking out my bike on new years day, even though its 75 miles away. I feel I've been had!! I remeber Times Square new years eve party was like 11 degrees in the past years. Its been 45-50 deg. forever this year.
But once I take it out..BANG! -5 deg.:(

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah...my bike's up in Westchester County. If I don't have a hang over New Years day I'm gonna take her out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.