Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey
i was thinking that i wanted to make my bike stand out in some way, like make it different from all the others i see on the road. i was wondering what thoughts you uygs might have. i was interested in paiting it chrome, and someone suggested that i put neon lights behind the fairing, but not to sure about the electics of getting that to work and not sure if i like them anyway. any ideas?
thanks Glenn

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I saw a bike the was covered in fake fur in the pattern of a black and white spotted cow. Now you won't see that every day. If you were driving a Porche would you want to "do something" to it?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Put something on the fairing. Have a dragon or a tiger painted on it.
Something like that would make it stand out, and would look cool if done right.

BC.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Im not sure about the correct term but those rims that look like there moveing when there standing still(moonwalkers/spreewells).
Like in that fat joe thailia music video,Yeah those will stand out.
Prob pretty expensive tho.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
keep your bike stock, that would make it different when compared to 99% of other supersports out there ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Just take your time and figure out exactly what you would like to do with your bike. Just dont rush into something because it sounds cool.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Polish the frame. But wait till winter so you're not tempted to do a "hurry up" job (it's time consuming when done right).

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Instead of polishing, you may want to try some powdercoating. Looks like colored chrome if done right. Awesome. Or, get creative with a new paint scheme designed yourself. Anything you order from motorcycle catalogs has already been used.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, full of ideas, so much cool stuff only on bike. Glad chrome looks alright on them will keep it in the loop.
Not too sure about the fur concept, seems alright, kinda concerned about how gay it will make me look but. oh and if i owned a porsche i would make it stick out for sure, lime green? and i'd have to get a number plate that said 'porsche me'. hehehehe
And as for a brown bike, hmm, could look like im riding a turd round[:eek:)].
oh whats an Oscar Meyer Weiner Bike?
Could go for a dragon on the fairing hmmm.....
the rims that look like they're moveing when there standing still sounds really cool, might sus them out.
What are your guys thoughts on a turbo? would get a newer one for an easy upgrade in horsies first but then strap on a turbo, would i cross that fine line of stupidity into madness? would like a bike that goes 'tsch' when i change gears.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
found out about those rims that look like theyre moving when theyre not. got to www.davinwheels.com they have the spinny wheels for cars.... kinda useless but meh, you can see what they look like. click on collection, then revolotion twice then 4.1, then you can watch a litlle movie type thing..pretty cool. have a spiny insert type thing. read some info on them, brings up questions about theyre noise, and performance in snow. salesman said he has had no complaints, make of that what you will. if anyone sees these for sale somewhere i'd be pretty keen to find out more.
Glenn

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Something different eh?

How about doing a track day!

You'll wear your tires reasonably close to the edge and that's pretty much the only thing the local stunt cunts seem to care about, shagged tires.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know just how you feel freshman, a friend and I did this undertail exhaust in a week and it gets quite a bit of attention every where I go, since you cant buy one.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Originally posted by jayz
<br />I know just how you feel freshman, a friend and I did this undertail exhaust in a week and it gets quite a bit of attention every where I go, since you cant buy one.
That looks pretty good but doesn't it get hot under the seats??

Paul

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.