1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
what colors are they coming in?

·
Registered
245 Posts
my 05 636 was stolen last week. i want to get an 07 as a replacement once i get the insurance check and once the 07's are out.

·
Registered
245 Posts
pictures of the different colors were posted on the kawasaki website. for some reason they took those pictures off and only have pics of the green one now. the available colors are black, red, silver w/ red rims and some other red accents, and of course green. oh and there are two different green ones. one that is all green and one green with black lowers. they are listed on the website, just no pics.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
that's bullshit that those are the only colors for 2007.. if it ain't blue, it ain't fast. :D

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by landon
Wish they had blue because my gear is blue for my current bike, but I still want one, DAMMIT! [:M47]
My gear's blue, too. So when I buy the 07 in red, I'll be looking for someone who wants a used size L Icon Motorhead leather jacket in blue, Shark S800 size Small helmet in Fashion scheme blue, and a Vemar VSR Blue Chrome, size Medium. =) My gloves are ambiguous (they're Dainese, black and ti/natural leather colored, so they'll work).

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
My gear doesn't match. Does that mean that it won't protect me??

--David

·
Registered
664 Posts
Shit!! So if I get the Red one ,I am going to have to buy new matching gear?!?!?!?!?!?:D

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by 636Rick
Shit!! So if I get the Red one ,I am going to have to buy new matching gear?!?!?!?!?!?:D
Of course you don't have to. I'm going to, but that's just me. I mean, I buy expensive helmets because I don't plan on crashing, but I'm very aware that it happens sometimes. But until then, I want to be comfortable. I know I'd be just as safe in some cheap Icon helmet or what not, but the money is worth a graphic I like better, the lighter weight, better airflow, less noise, less lift...I can't stand cheap helmets. They make the proverbial time-until-the-wreck almost as miserable as the wreck itself. (exageration, but still)

As for matching the gear, not only does it just feel/look better to me, but this way everywhere I go with my blue leathers and blue helmet, everyone knows the blue bike is mine. Less chance of people letting their kids run wild and such when there's a very obvious visual reminder that I'm standing right there. There are some VERY stupid reproducing individuals out there.

Plus, how goofy did Danny Eslick look wearing his Matsushima leathers on the Yosh bike? Pretty damn goofy.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hmm I totally have to get red gear to, however my gear right now mainly consists of orange.. My bike is all black, so it really doesn't matter! This makes me think of when I was out riding with my buddy today.. We stopped to get some food. The girl at the counter says "Wow your gloves are soo cool, and they match your helmet! I really like them!" I just nodded, and said yeah I paid a lot of money, I made sure they matched! Stupid highschooler..

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by hextavo
Stupid highschooler..
Hah...I'm not really old, but I'm way past being young enough, so it always makes me laugh when some highschool slutbag hits on me because I have a bike. I was at the beach with a bunch of other riders one time (it's one of the sportbike hangout spots on Saturday night) and this highschooler on vacation from up north was all telling me and a few buddies that she had a hotel party and we should come, then she looked at me and said, "Oooh, I love your helmet! It looks expensive!" (it's a Vemar VSR Blue Chrome, and the blue chrome looks pretty neat at night) So I said, "Not really, if I sold it I could only buy three of you." lmao...she didn't like that much. Stupid highschoolers. =)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Originally posted by dragknt

"Oooh, I love your helmet! It looks expensive!" (it's a Vemar VSR Blue Chrome, and the blue chrome looks pretty neat at night) So I said, "Not really, if I sold it I could only buy three of you." lmao...she didn't like that much. Stupid highschoolers. =)
[:M119]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.