Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thats right, the best ever pictures i could want of my bike will be taken in just over two weeks...ive been invited to let 3 girls get naked/semi naked on my bike and pose for a professional photographer !! ( bike photoshoot )

Cannot WAIT !

WOOOHOOO

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Thats right, the best ever pictures i could want of my bike will be taken in just over two weeks...ive been invited to let 3 girls get naked/semi naked on my bike and pose for a professional photographer !! ( bike photoshoot )

Cannot WAIT !

WOOOHOOO
In da words of Jim Jones............" BALLIN!!!"

·
Registered
88 Posts
dont post this kind of thing before it happens, post when you have th epics ready to upload!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL i was going to just wait til the shoot then post a thread but i couldnt resist bragging tbh :p.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Let's just hope that chicks don't turn out to be butt ugly (I'm typing this and crossing my fingers at the same time - f*cking painful). I'm sure, we all will like the bike. lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
... Without Pics! :D
Only a few days left now guys ! The shoot is at 12pm GMT on Saturday !

Got my new brake lines coming but i think il fit them after the shoot incase i run into any problems.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
subscribed. If he lets us down and posts up pics of naked midgets, male or female I say lifetime ban! And yes, leave the brake lines to AFTER this alleged photo shoot. Don't want you not to be able to get your bike to the shoot with all of these supposed chicks! :D

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Subscribed also....

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
negative rape pending for failure to post pics.

I mean rep. yeah...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts