Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the other night my throttle stuck on and I paniced and hit the fornt bake with all it had. That caused the front wheel to wash out and bike and myself slid under the truck in front of me....My dumass move was I replaced the grips with the gel type. They would either move or expand a little bit to cause the throttle to be sticky...every morning for a month I would screw around with it and say "I got to fix that"......well now I guess I will fix it along with replacing the front faring, headlight and gauges...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front faring (the part the houses the headlight), headlight and gauges I am guessing about $1,000...the right side faring and exhaust pipe has a small scrape, the fram slider did it's job. If I didn't slide under the truck I would have made it out with small scapes on the rigth side of the bike

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back....yes I escaped unscathed exce'p for a few bruies...I owe it all to good safety gear....execpt the levis.LOL..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think they are ok....just trim them a little between the grip and the bar end 1/16" or so...that was what I was allways going to do.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.