Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
anyone out there got a pair of icon pants? i'm looking at the 'anthem' pants-look pretty cool but a website through me off. they said to order 2 sizes larger than what you usually wear as they are sized really small?
anyone ordered a pair? fit? quality?
thanks,
anth

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hey, I have a pair that I ordered. They fit kinda small, so if you are between sizes def order 1 size up.
I only wore them for my MSF class and then decided I want more protection and armor for the street, so I got JR Alter Ego pants instead and replaced the kneepads- they're exp, but well worth it. Nowhere near as hot as I thought they would be once you remove the liner.
The Icons are def better than regular jeans, but I don't think they'd do much in a slide. Just my $.02

I was thinking of selling the icon's on ebay. PM me if you'd be interested.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Both my friend and I own a pair. He went over the front of his bike a couple months back, and the jean shredded, but the kevlar reinforcement held, keeping him from scraping off his skin.

They do fit larger, and that is done purposedly by icon. You can read about it on their site, but long story short, it is because you are expected to wear the pant higher than your waistline when you are riding, and they are made to compensate for that.

Quality is good, and they fit really well. They can get warm when you are walking around in them, but the knee vents keep them cool when you are riding. I'd reccommend a pair...buy Green Shinobi's if he gives you a good price.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys!
but green you're saying they fit small and ambiguus you're saying they fit larger?
my head hurts!

anth

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.