Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
::Bunch of Gear for sale::

Hey guys im looking to sell a few extras i have laying around. All are in great condition as you can see by the photos. I'm looking for $150 plus shipping :)

-Icon Jacket, Size Large. **SOLD**
-Icon gloves, Size Large. **SOLD**
-HJC Helmet, Size Large. **SOLD**
-Nolan Helmet, Size Medium. **SOLD**

I dont know the model of any of the items, but if you need more detailed pics just let me know, boots and pants are accounted for, sorry. Thanks for the space :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Boots too? If so what size are they?

Habs

·
Powerhungry
38,368 Posts
Hey guys im looking to sell a few extras i have laying around. All are in great condition as you can see by the photo. I'm looking for reasonable offers :)

-Icon Jacket, Size Large.
-Icon gloves, Size Large.
-HJC Helmet, Size Large.
-Nolan Helmet, Size Medium.

I dont know the model of any of the items, but if you need more detailed pics just let me know, boots and pants are accounted for, sorry. Thanks for the space :)
Boots too? If so what size are they?

Habs
;)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Is it a mesh jacket with liner?
I can answer that one for you if he doesn't mind. Yes mesh but a very tight weave and yes it has a removable fleece liner. Armour is not removable. I have the same jacket and I do like it but mine is getting pretty old and it doesn't match the new bike at all lol.

Habs

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
How much for the jacket and gloves? Also what size are the boots and how much are they? Individual prices are cool but I'ld probably buy them together.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Hey guys im looking to sell a few extras i have laying around. All are in great condition as you can see by the photo. I'm looking for reasonable offers :)

-Icon Jacket, Size Large.
-Icon gloves, Size Large.
-HJC Helmet, Size Large.
-Nolan Helmet, Size Medium.

How much for the jacket and gloves? Also what size are the boots and how much are they? Individual prices are cool but I'ld probably buy them together.
:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Thanks Life I couldnt of made it any clearer :(
Maybe some flashing neon or better yet....a 2X4 across the forehead:D

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's okay. I really want the gloves but I'm interested in the jacket as well. More pics please!! And prices! Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts