Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Man, I've had those on back-order for like 6 freakin months now :(

What size did you get , and only $66, does that include s+h?
Are they comfy?

·
Registered
690 Posts
those are awesome

i am going to order the icon tarmac gloves if i dont get them as a b-day gift next week.Here is what they look like

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I love them. Of course, I paid the $85 when they first hit the streets.

I also noticed a pair in the shop the other day that didn't have the flaming orange around the ankle and had flat laces. The round laces and misplaced shifter nub is my biggest problem with em.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I just heard they were recalled and re-designed which might explain why I've been waiting for them since Feb.

I re-ordered them from Kneedraggers... will see what happens.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys I forgot I posted here. I got them from Kneedraggers for $66+ shipping. Kneedraggers is in Delaware. I live in Pa. so shipping was not much. They were out of size 10 in Black so they ordered them from Wisconsin. It took them three days to get them. I got all my stuff in five. They are very comfortable. I must have the redesigned version. They are all black with flat laces. So far I can't find anything thing to complain about. I have only had them for two weeks though. I really like the buckle to hide the laces and how comfortable they are. They felt like they were allready broken in.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I take a size 10 and I ordered a size ten. I cant think of anything negative to say. I suspect eveyone knows these are not racing boots and will not have the same protection. I think they are a good everyday riding boot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.