Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Except for the huge logo I think its a great looking jacket. I haven't heard any bad reports about their quality. However, I would pose the question on some other boards as well and see if you can find someone who has the jacket and ask them.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I've seen them at the dealer, looks scary. I got me some Alpinestars GP Plus, all carbon fiber. Does TI really work better? Has anyone tested it out ? [B)]

ZX6R-J1 2000

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I've got their boots on order...

... again for those not-so-hardcore rides we all do a little of...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Yeah, my dealer ordered a bunch of stock in, so I got them to order my size plus 1 up and 1 down (they likely would have anyway...), and in both colors (brown / black)

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lucky lucky... i want to get a pair of those boots... or the alpinestars MX3?? i think that is the right model ... but no one local stocks either and i don't want to order boots over the net b/c of fit and such... let us know what you think of them when you get them... i got their superduty gloves today and I'm going back tomorrow to get the jacket..

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have the super-duty gloves on the way and the Daytona (black & white) jacket on order (shipping 3/11). I'l let you know when I get them.

'01Yellow ZX-6R

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the gloves yesterday and I'm picking up the exact same jacket today... i tried it on at a shop here and liked it you'll like it :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.