Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am just wandering real quick what colors you all like. I wrecked the other day and i'm getting ready to start painting all the plastic's and the tank. I'm just looking for good idea's as far as color options. If you reply post a pic of the color. Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hey everyone. I am just wandering real quick what colors you all like. I wrecked the other day and i'm getting ready to start painting all the plastic's and the tank. I'm just looking for good idea's as far as color options. If you reply post a pic of the color. Thanks all.

Orange...the one they use for the Euro bikes.....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I can't find that any where, I was thinking Tangeir Orange pearl. Its 94 dollars a pint though. Got a name of the orange they use, on the euro bikes.

And thats a hell no on the green. sorry i hate the color. It is Iconic for kawi's though. Just don't like it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whats the name of it.... I need a the name so i can have the pain shop make it.

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
pearl wildfire orange is the colour of new zx10 so im assuming its the same as they dont do it now for the zx6 in the uk,because orange is not an option this year for the 6.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
I'd do gloss red and white. Split it right down the middle one side red one side white. Can't wait to paint my race plastics.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Pearl White with blue basecoat, Pretty damn bright and clean looking. Picture was taken during a dingy day so its not soo bright looking. But let the sun hit it, That orange is fucking sexy, but oh what the cop attention.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Fofo your a ***, green is the only way to go... ur just pissed cause the green ninja is still rolling around town.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.