Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of us with 600's that wish to upgrade in CC's, which 2004 1000 CC bike do you crave??

·
Registered
156 Posts
i would love to have an aprilla. the v-twin sounds apealing and i like the flat black look they got goin on. but for the price ill go for the new 10r

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I love Kawasaki but that new Mille is just too sexy.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
They shouldn't be sold to the general public, stay off multi cylinder liter bikes. Even the twins are approaching stupid amounts of power in stock form. Hell even the 600's are too much for most people.

But fuck it, since they're selling them I'll take what I can get first - the Honda, the Yamaha or the Kawasaki. Whoever calls me first and says "I have your bike in black" is going to be the one I buy.

They're all stupid fast, and they're all way too much power for most of us. Stick to the 600, it's a hellova lot more fun wringing the neck off a 600 than adjusting your sphincter as you wind the throttle open coming off a 120+ mp/h corner with a liter bike.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
None of your choices fit the bill for me.
Give me a Honda 919, RC-51, or a Yamaha FZ1.
And just to let you know, the RC is pushing it for me...

BC.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I don't like litre bikes, if I was buying anything bigger than my 636, it would be a GSXR 750. The thing I like about my B1 is that I can nail it far quicker out of a corner than I could on a bigger bike, it's also easier (or seems to me to be) to carry more corner speed.

Wriggley roads rock :D

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Put my vote in with SB and Galloper. I'd seriously consider the Gix 3/4 liter, but other than that, I'll stick with my 636 for the exact reasons SB stated. Crack it earlier coming out, squeeze it later going in. I call it a recipe for embarassing liter bikes.

·
Registered
534 Posts
How about the MV Agusta F4-1000? I'd hit that!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Honestly I would rather have a Lockheed-Martin SVS-12 solid rocket booster fitted with a seat and some clip ons. "liter bike"...PSHAW!!!
give me 1.5 million horsepower and watch out Rossi!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Originally posted by NemesisOne
Honestly I would rather have a Lockheed-Martin SVS-12 solid rocket booster fitted with a seat and some clip ons. "liter bike"...PSHAW!!!
give me 1.5 million horsepower and watch out Rossi!!!!!!
Well, one thing is for certain - Dunlop sure as hell couldn't make a tire to put up with that sort of power without exploding! LOLOLOL

·
Registered
700 Posts
eh hem, ::cough, cough:: I'd have to go with the R1. Looks to sexy pass up.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Good friend of mine has an MV F4S. I don't want to ride it but he says it's got a great front end. The 636 whips on it motorwise though - it's too heavy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.