Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey since i have a very special place in my heart for the 05/06 Bikes i was going to let anyone on here know i am going to have a set of the 07-09 ZX6R Nissin calipers up for grabs.
If your interested in them just let me know...Looking to add some monoblocks on the 6R and need to cut these loose before i ship the bike on friday.
This is a Huge improvement on stopping power and feel, as others who use them with stainless lines will attest to.

Hopefully one of you guys let me know before the thread goes into the FS section:

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sent you a nice little write up...and a below ebay price as well.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
I'll back up jd on these...I have them....with stock lines still....they are truly a great "bang for the buck mod". I've done three track days with them and they never disappointed me. Talked a friend with a ZX-10 into them....he loves them too.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
pm me a price also :)

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gone to the man in a Blue Jacket..Sorry guys only had the 1 set

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
You suck JD! I didn't get to them fast enough.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude you know when i cut things loose to forum members it is at a substantial savings.
so i wont mention selling a set of Glafer superbike lines for $30 to the same guy?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Let me know when you get rid of more parts... :)

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
If you ever have a garage sale, call me man. I have seen what you "sell" stuff for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts