Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were to upgrade to a liter, which one would you go with and why?

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
#1 because the Orange is so fucking hot :D

didn't you just get your bike? you want a liter already? [:p]

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
You left out 2 options, Other and None of the Above. I would choose None of the Above. I really see no need to go to a liter bike unless I was doing more serious touring and then I would have to choose Other because you didn't list any Beemers :D

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There you go.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I voted for the Duc... That thing is flat out beautiful. And the trellis frame? Come on... who WOULDN'T want one of those? That, or the MV Agusta... But that's if I'm not buying. If I'm spending out of my own wallet, I'm going for the R1 SE. I'm loyal to the Kaws (although I think the fron of the new 10R is fugly), but the R1 seems to accommodate my height much better (I'm the freakin jolly green giant...I'm sure I look like a clown on the 636, but I love it)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I plan on finally picking up a liter next year after 5 years on 600s. I'm going to be on the hunt for an 04 black zx10 but if I can't find one with low miles than it's going to have to be an 05-06 gsxr 1000. The 636 will then be converted into a dedicated track bike. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
06 R1 in the Anniversary colors would be my choice. I truly love my bike but the R1 might be the best looking bike I've ever seen. The way I see it any and every new liter bike is more than i will get to use since i rarely get a chance to redline my 600. So my decision is based more on asthetics than if I were trying to get another 6; then power would be more of a concern.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Id have to go with the R1!! I personally think I would look good on the jamie james edition but I cant fork out $36,000

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
MV Agusta F4 1000R.
One of the sexiest bikes ever made.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Gotta go with the RC51, not the fastest and takes some time to get dialed in but what a sweet sounding and riding bike it is... :)

·
Registered
857 Posts
#1 because the 06 black looks amazing or even the orange...but im really diggin' the new 10's and hey for a bonus they come with an ohlins damper...plus i don't really like the gix1 or any others that much my second choice would be the R1...

·
Registered
188 Posts
If the Duc wasn't on there i'd go with the RC51. But the Ducati 999R it is! I've been drueling over Ducatis for a month now.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i'd get an 03+ r1, 03-05 zx-10, 06 gsx-r, and i wouldn't even touch a honda liter

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Scepter
i'd get an 03+ r1, 03-05 zx-10, 06 gsx-r, and i wouldn't even touch a honda liter
What's wrong with Honda?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.