Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since I just picked up an 04 zx10r... needed the FI sorry guys. plus I picked it up for only $5500 - bone stock mint condition 16,000 + miles... just needs a rear tire bad, but everything is perfect and very well maintained.

guess I'll be rockin a stock paintjob for a while[8D]

also I'll be dropping the price on my 9r to $4900 to unload it quick so I can register my new ride and set it up a little

I feel like a trader for selling my 9r but I gotta say somehow the power difference feels alot like when I moved from the 6r to the 9r. holy shit this bike is the shit:D

no pics yet its just green and very stock anyway

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats. Your not a trader atleast you stayed ture to Green. Green is a perfect color for that bike cause a lot a people will be green with envy.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Your past posts on the 9r has helped me out on a number of occassions. If I had to get rid of my 9 I'd go with the 10 too. Great pickup!!! Enjoy the extra 100cc

·
Registered
507 Posts
enjoy it my friend....envy- envy- envy...[:p]

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Good luck on the new ride, bad... why don't you just give the 9 to your woman... I know she rides (and posts here) too... Just think how that 9 will go with her lighter self than your heavier self! LOL.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by Buckwild
Your past posts on the 9r has helped me out on a number of occassions. If I had to get rid of my 9 I'd go with the 10 too. Great pickup!!! Enjoy the extra 100cc

Same here, if I were to get another bike it would be the 10r, or possible the 1000rr just because I hear so much about how Honda is sooo reliable, and the last few years of zx10's have been having engine problems. My mechanics always swear by the 1000rr, and since the 600rr was the first bike I ever set out wanting to get, I think a 1000rr is in store for me when I get the money. I would keep the 9r as well... I love my 9.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by anarion55
Good luck on the new ride, bad... why don't you just give the 9 to your woman... I know she rides (and posts here) too... Just think how that 9 will go with her lighter self than your heavier self! LOL.
funny you say that, I let her ride it a few times and she did like it, but actually it was her new 06 gsxr 750 she got in the beginning of august that made me want to upgrade. FI is nice, and the suspension really makes the ride so much smoother than my 9r was. also the more aerodynamic style is growing on me a bit, but mostly I think it was just about the FI, plus I only paid $5500 and its mint besides needing a rear tire:D

oh yeah put up pics in the 10r section

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.